The Name Game 2012
Sunshine had a heifer (girl) calf today! Now we get to play the Name Game.
Every year we get to name the calves, cows, dogs, etc that join the farm. This is one of our favorite things to do. We always consider many attributes to properly choose the names. You can read the list below.
You can vote here on Facebook. But so many people are not on there. I thought it might be easier to use the comments section below so we will be switching over.
Name Game rules are:
- must start with “H”
- must not be a common people name
- usually descriptive of
- personality (e.g., Bossy, Gentle)
- physical appearance (e.g., Beauty, Dainty)
- their story (e.g., Evasive who we lost for three days, Elf who was born Christmas Day)
- an event or mood (e.g., Fresh who joined our farm just after watching the movie)
- nothing special, we just like it or think its fun (e.g., Elephant, Egret, Brockle)
Suggestions so far include:
Please add your name suggestions below in the comments. I will try to add them to the list as we go along.