Sally Fallon Class Online
Sally Fallon Morell will be offering a Nourishing Traditions Class this summer. Sally wrote Nourishing Traditions, a book many of us use to learn traditional food preparation techniques. Learn about the value of animal fats, why you want to prepared whole grains, the benefits of enzyme-enriched foods and why nourishing bone broths keep you healthy.
- July 10: The Oiling of America: How the false cholesterol theory caused Americans to abandon traditional whole foods and created an epidemic of chronic disease. This initial lecture provides an important introduction to the subject of traditional diets, which were rich in the very foods we have been told are bad for us.
- July 17: Introduction to the Work of Dr. Weston A. Price: The travels and discoveries of nutrition pioneer Dr. Weston A. Price, DDS, in order to answer the question, “What is a Healthy Diet?”
- July 24: The Princples of Healthy Traditional Diets: This class presents the some of the main principles of healthy traditional diets.
- July 31: Know Your Fats: Fats and Oils explained. Clarification of terms such as polyunsatured, monounsaturated, saturated, omega-3 and omega-6.
- August 7: A Campaign for Real Milk: Why raw whole milk from pastured cows is Nature’s perfect food.
- August 14: How to Change Your Diet for the Better: Simple steps for introducing healthy eating habits in modern kitchens.
- August 21: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner: Suggestions for healthy, economical meals.
You can sign up HERE.