HELP! We are Overflowing in Chicken
It has been an amazing year for growing chickens this year! There are several factors that have contributed to this:
- The cooler weather combined with the regular rains are great for growing chickens (and grass).
- Additionally, we would normally lose some baby chicks to severe weather but we have improved our chick houses. Almost no losses!! Woo hoo!
- We planned even extra chickens for regular storm losses but didn’t have them so we even have more than chickens than ever!
This is causing a problem for us. We simply do not have enough storage space for all this chicken! We have purchased several additional freezers already and they are plump full of whole chickens and cut up chicken parts (boneless breasts, thighs, drumsticks, drummys). We have something for everyone.
Cut up chicken parts, Frozen
For your dining pleasure we offer frozen cut up chicken parts for the ultimate in convenience available any store day (no reservation needed). Our store is open every Tuesday 3-6 pm and Saturday 9-3 pm.
- Boneless chicken breasts, 2 per pack
- Thighs, 4 per pack
- Drumsticks, 4 per pack
- Drummy, quart bag packed full
Whole, fresh chickens
To spare the pocketbook we have fresh, whole chicken on Tuesdays 3-6 pm and Saturdays 9-3 pm. It is recommended to call or text 573-382-3844 to reserve it. But you can just show up and see if there is any unreserved, too.
Another big benefit of FRESH is that you are able to cut them up and place in zip locks just the portion size that is right for your family.
The third awesome thing about FRESH chicken is you save 30 cents per pound on fresh chicken.
Whole, frozen chicken
If you don’t want to monkey around and just want to secure your chicken, we have freezers plump full ready to transfer to your freezers. Our store is open every Tuesday 3-6 pm and Saturday 9-3 pm.
Additional Savings Available
If you are interested in stocking your freezer to be certain you don’t run out, we offer a 10 cent per pound savings when buying 26 chickens at one time for FRESH OR FROZEN.
You can combine this to the 30 cent per pound for picking up fresh for a total of 40 cents per pound savings on FRESH chicken.
FRESH Chicken Delivery to St. Louis
For your convenience we even deliver fresh chicken to St. Louis on a biweekly basis. Just order on the shopping cart. It does cost a bit more so you don’t likely want to fill your freezer this way but it is great to get a fresh chicken or two each week.
We need your help!
We need your help getting the word out. Here is what you can do:
- Tell everyone about our yummy, squeaky clean, pasture-raised chickens
- Mother/Father, Son/Daughter, Brother/Sister, Aunts/Uncles, Cousins, Niece/Nephew, etc
- Friends and Acquaintances, etc
- Coworkers, Boss, Downline, etc
- Pastor or Priest
- Church members
- Neighbors near and far
- Store Clerks 🙂
- Hair dresser or Barber
- Postal Worker
- Gym Trainer
- Really, if you know their name or face we need you to get the word out!!!
- Give them as an early Christmas gift to the aforementioned people
- Buy a few extra for yourself, cook them up now and stick in the freezer for later
- If you haven’t done so already, buy a deep freeze (frosty kind) and fill it up.
- Please forward this information to all your social media outlets.
Our store is open every Tuesday 3-6 pm and Saturday 9-3 pm.
We thank you all for your assistance! We truly have the best customers ever!
Call or text Rachel anytime if you have questions 573-382-3844.